[Electronics-Talk] Free Accessible DVD Maker

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 12:39:02 UTC 2016

Hi. I apologize if this is off-topic on some of the mailing lists I'm
sending this to, but I need any help I can get. I haven't posted much or
at all on some of the mailing lists I'm sending this to, but I want to
try to be more involved and have a question. My mom wants me to create a
slideshow of pictures for one of my sisters and burn it to a DVD. She
just asked me to do this last night, so I don't have much time. I know
how to create the slideshow and convert it to a video, but I don't know
of a accessible DVD maker that works on Windows 10. Does anyone know of
one or have a suggestion for one I should try? If so, please get back to
me as soon as you can. Also, please forward this to any people or you
think might be able to help and any relevant mailing lists. Thanks.