[Electronics-Talk] setting up Amazon Echo Dot question

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:35:22 UTC 2016

Hi,
We have the Amazon Echo downstairs and love it so much so that I wanted
something like it for upstairs, so I ordered the Echo Dot for us up
there. Keeping in mind that we already have the Echo installed and are
using it, how difficult should it be to get the Dot going? I'm thinking
I can just go into the Alexa app on my iPhone and set it up that way,
but not sure if it's more difficult? Any tips or help would be greatly
appreciated. It should be here on the 28th.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!