[Electronics-Talk] setting up Amazon Echo Dot question

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 21:59:46 UTC 2016

I am not sure about the dot, but when I purchased my Amazon Tap, this
past July, and we have the Echo already, I was able to set it up with
the same Alexa app on my iPhone. I am not sure how the dot works, but
the tap is a separate unit using my same account. I have found the the
app is very accessible to add the Tap, and should be the same for the
Dot. Also, under your prime account online, you can read about it, and
they should have also sent you an email on setting your dot up.
Hope this helps, and their customer service is excellent too.
Lori AKA Food Lady

--
Lori Motis
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post