[Electronics-Talk] cell phone shopping

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Feb 2 00:56:48 UTC 2016

Placing a finger on an edge then sliding it to where you want to tap
works pretty well for me.  Mind you, it took me a month to figure that
out and get comfortable with that first 3gs I had.  The iPhones at least
have a practice area where you can safely master your gestures and do no
damage.  No idea if Android touch phones have equivalents.  For those
that have used a Kurzweil reading machine, you remember that Nominator
key and its function right?  Well just touching a control on an iPhone
screen does the same thing as that Nominator key you get the control
selected and announced.  To activate a control though a split tap or
real double tap is needed on the iPhone though.