[Electronics-Talk] Writing checks from the computer

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Wed Feb 3 04:07:38 UTC 2016

I think most of the big banks can send it anywhere in the country with
online billing. They basically print and mail for you, and they pay the
postage, so it's usually a free service you get as a side benefit of having
your account with them. As for Paymate, the only one that comes up on Google
looks like a Paypal alternative, or something in India, so maybe that
company is no more.