[Electronics-Talk] getting new stove, need help?

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:28:54 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm going to call American Home Shield this weekend to have them replace
our stove and I'm wanting to try to find some ideas of models with knobs
or buttons since hubby and i are both totally blind and can rarely get
sighted assistance with labeling things or such. I thought someone here
had mentioned Sharp had some models with buttons or knobs. Can anyone
help here with brands and or models? Please and thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1