[Electronics-Talk] Looking for training resources for Zoom text

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 16:54:22 UTC 2016

I had such a job.  I did zoom text and the other guy did screen readers and
totally blind.  He was better and knew more and when budget cuts came, they
dumped me.  Which was fine with me.  Of course if you don't use, then it is
not your specialty.  A doctor does not need to have a broken bone, in order
to understand how to fix one.
tom