[Electronics-Talk] Amazon Echo questions

Chip Orange Corange at PSC.STATE.FL.US
Wed Feb 10 18:54:35 UTC 2016

Also, here's a clink to a company named Mystic Access which offers a couple of free podcasts where they demo and go over the setup of an Echo, and they also sell a tutorial for blind users on how to setup and use the Echo (in enormous detail).
http://www.mysticaccess.com/

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission
Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lori Motis via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 5:25 PM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
Cc: Lori Motis
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Amazon Echo questions

Hi Lisa, Yes, you can, if you have the Alexa app for your iPhone. I am
totally blind and set it up with the app and my internet password. It
is lots of fun. there is also a website called
http://lovemyecho.com/
 where you can read about fun things to try with your echo. I think
that having an Amazon Prime membership makes it much more usable with
all her features. An they're adding more every week.
Lori AKA Food Lady

--
Lori AKA Food Lady
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post

Visit my Scentsy online store for beautiful, safe scented products for
your home and bath:
https://warmupscents.scentsy.us/