[Electronics-Talk] not necessarily electronic, but...

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 11 13:51:10 UTC 2016

You might want to consider a canister set made of ceramic or glass.  I've seen them styled like mason jars with attached and separate lids with locking mechanisms to tightly seal the rubber gasket.  I've also seen various types of metal sets with glass lids and a rubber seal.  However, I do not think that I've seen one large enough to hold 5 pounds.  Maybe you will need to use 2 containers in which to divide the 5 pound into.

Check out Bed, Bath & Beyond.  If you have a store near you, a visit might help.  I think you can order online from them and have the item shipped to the store to possibly limit the shipping charges.  You might want to also check out high end or commercial kitchen/cooking suppliers.  Williams Sonoma and their sister stores have both physical stores as well as online.  Visit URL:

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/?cm_sp=tnav-_-williams-sonoma-_-tab

Easy site to navigate with JAWS 17.  I searched for canister and came up with 150 results.  I also searched on terms like remote, Bluetooth, wireless and iPhone and came up with some interesting results.

Also check out the web Restaurant Supply Store at

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/

The page is not fully accessible, but they do have a 24 hour customer service line.

HTH,
Annette