[Electronics-Talk] Appliance accessibility

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:08:10 UTC 2016

Well, there are reasons companies are moving away from actual tactile
buttons and reasons why consumers prefer touch screens. They're cheaper,
more flexible, less likely to fail and easier to clean. Universal access
doesn't equate to physical buttons. This issue also has nothing to do
with Chinese manufacturers. American manufacturers are also interested
in making profit. I wouldn't pay attention to such over simplifications
, negativity and racism.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail