[Electronics-Talk] Cable accessibility

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Mon Feb 15 16:46:17 UTC 2016

I wish Time Warner would come out with something as well. I would really
like to have a DVR that I can control. I'm not in a part of town where
Uverse is available like I was when it first came out in other parts of
town. I had to remember a little bit of menu options, but I could schedule
the recordings online back then, but that system had a dedicated DVR button
that only brought up previous recordings.