[Electronics-Talk] Cable accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Feb 15 16:05:20 UTC 2016

The ability to order on demand programs really needs to be put on the
cable company's websites with two different security checks.  First the
IP of the browser coming into the cable company has to belong to an
active subscriber and the cable company and second that active
subscriber has to be logged in at the time any on demand programming
gets ordered through the website.  The metrocast.net company could have
done this several years ago and didn't.