[Electronics-Talk] a JFW 17.01 question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:23:14 UTC 2016

You could join any one of several lists to ask generic JAWS, Windows or
computer questions. You don't need to ask questions about JAWS on a
consumer electronics list, and you don't need to join tons of lists.
That being said, this could have been handled with just two messages,
maybe a third giving instructions on how to join a more appropriate
list. In other words, people don't need to point out that this isn't the
list for a particular question after just one message. Wait until it
becomes a trend or a real problem. Otherwise, you just become more of
the problem yourself rather than a solution.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail