[Electronics-Talk] a JFW 17.01 question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Feb 15 22:37:54 UTC 2016

As list owner, and Moderator of this list, I try to be tolerant of
the occasional off-topic message. I understand your point, and don't
disagree, however, the number and frequency of off-topic messages, on
this list regularly goes beyond what I consider to be an occasional
message. Consequently, I periodically try to pull people back a little.

Dave

p.s.  Freedom Scientific has support staff who are paid to answer
questions line that below.  If you don't want to call them, you can
send e-mail to support at freedomscientific.com

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org