[Electronics-Talk] Cable accessibility

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Mon Feb 15 23:08:05 UTC 2016

I thought I heard on Main Menu when they did that interview for the audio
description stuff that Charter might be working on something, but they kind
of spoke between the lines, which is probably standard when it comes to
unreleased stuff, at least until a date is set for it to go live or to be
polished enough to make releases about. Maybe that was the interview that
hinted subtly about Uverse as well. I would agree that it is probably either
too early for customer service to know anything, or too early for them to
disclose it if they do.