[Electronics-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] progress with labeling washer/dryer

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 05:07:48 UTC 2016

You might want to have a second copy as a backup.  If you stick it on the machine, someone might come along and peel all or part of it off either because they don't know why it's there or just to be mean.  Can you maybe place it on temporarily when you are using the machine (not sticking it on) and take it off when you are not there?  that's great that your landlord was able to get the braille overlay.  Good luck and God bless.

Annely