[Electronics-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] progress with labelingwasher/dryer

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Tue Feb 16 06:25:03 UTC 2016

Talk about people taking it off:  when they built the newer Hempstead bus
terminal, they put a pole where each bus was supposed to pull up at.  Each
pole had a square sleve attached over the pole, and it had braille and
engraved large print information about what bus was to pull up there.  The
braille was scraped off, and when I told somebody, he went, and didn't see
any braille.  He called the head person in charge about it, and this person
said he didn't even know anything about braille signage on the poles.  He
must have come after the braille had been scraped off by all the vandals.
Pam.