[Electronics-Talk] Am I the Only One?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:24:57 UTC 2016

Am I the only one having difficulty for 2 years in a row listening to
the NFB convention stream? It has a .pls file extention and WMP
doesn't want to play the file though I recall it playing last year
with great difficulty. Why do they use this type of file if it can't
be played on a standard media player? If it can be played, what am I
doing wrong?

I aught to be able to enjoy the convention even if I can't afford to
attend it if is offered online, damn it!

I am nomail right now so appreciate a private response.

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com