[Electronics-Talk] Am I the Only One?

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 16:09:36 UTC 2016

Using my Mac with the iTunes stream was no problem at all.  Are you using windows?  IF so, you might try using either the Winamp stream or else I do believe that they offer a windows media stream as well.  IF worse comes to worst, I reckon you could install iTunes on your windows machine and run it that way.  Of course, you might also consider using the mobile stream for your iPhone assuming you have one.  Another consideration is that of your internet speed.  Since I don’t know what you have, I really can’t help there.  Next time you try, though, you might want to do a refresh on your modem first to make sure you’re okay there.  Just trying to offer what limited help I can without knowing more.

HTH.

Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!