[Electronics-Talk] Important Independence Day announcement from Accessible Electronics

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Jul 3 21:00:09 UTC 2016

We here at Accessible electronics hope you have a safe and wonderful
Independence Day!

To go along with this very important day we're making a very important
announcement.

We know there are devices out there that some people wish they could
afford but being on a fixed income, being unemployed, and having other
expenses on top of that keep some folks out there from being able to
get these marvelous devices.

I've seen lots of people inquiring about some sort of payment plan
with which they could possibly afford to get a brand new Victor
Stream, and this is my reply to those inquiries...

There is now!

I've been toying with lay-away plans for several years and I'm now
prepared to announce that I'm willing to sell you a brand new 2nd
generation Victor Stream on a lay-away plan!

What does this mean for you, the customer? Well you would make
affordable monthly payments and when you reach the total amount for
the Victor Stream, it gets shipped out to you! The price would be
$349.99 with no extra hidden charges except for international shipping
if it's being sent outside the US.

Of course the more you pay each month, the faster you'll have your
Victor Stream. As an example if you were to pay $100 per month, you
would have your Victor Stream in about four months. If you were to pay
$75 per month, you would have it in about five months. If you paid $50
per month, you would have it in about 7 months, etc.

This will not be available on the site, only by email, phone, or Skype.

if this works out as well as I expect, I will  extend it to our other
products but for right now it's only for the 2nd Generation Victor
Stream.

We already have several folks who received their players thanks to
this lay-away plan! If you have any questions about this new lay-away
plan for a Victor Stream, contact me by email at
laz at talkingmp3players.com

Don't forget if you're looking to purchase the new Victor Stream
outright you can get it from us, this week for $339.99 with no
additional hidden charges. It comes with a free 4GB SD card, Long and
short USB cables, protective silicone case, and wall charger in the
box. You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Happy 4th of July!

Laz

Bluetooth devices, and accessories