[Electronics-Talk] Cable box Accessibility

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 16:20:44 UTC 2016

We have dish, butg we don't have the hopper. Is there anything you know of
for us to have more access. All we know to do is punch the channel numbers
in, and go up and down channels. From one of the technicians  that does the
service visits. he showed us one shortcut with changing the mode, going in
the menue to change the time that the receiver goes off everyday. He said
there's more shortcuts that he could show us.

Arlene