[Electronics-Talk] Cable box Accessibility

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Fri Jul 15 13:06:48 UTC 2016

Arlene:

I have not made the switch yet, so I have not received any different
equipment. I am using a TIVO box, a cable card and the iPhone app to
operate my TIVO. All works quite well, but $189 monthly is more than
it's worth. I may drop both cable and satellite and rely on over the air
and OTT services.

Brad