[Electronics-Talk] Cable box Accessibility

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:11:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

My wife and I just got directv.  My IPhone can work with the satellite receiver.  I can watch selected channels.  I can read the channel guide to see what is on a given channel.  I believe I can browse through the channels to see what is on right now!  I haven't managed to make their voice commands work where I say with my voice what I want the system to accomplish.  I managed to schedule a program on the built in DVR.  We listened to the capital concert on July 4th.  I deleted all programs I recorded from the DVR.  I never thought I could ever do any of this.  It may be time consuming to do all of this but it can be done!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone