[Electronics-Talk] IPhone is Lagging

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Mar 9 14:41:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
Mine lags with voicemail. Sometimes with texting, too. It is also an iPhone
6.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”