[Electronics-Talk] IPhone is Lagging

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 9 19:23:19 UTC 2016

We will need more details -- laggy isn't very specific.

Is it slow, sluggish, doesn't respond quickly, or what.  All the time, in all apps, or when you are doing certain things. How big is your phone, 16 GB, 32 or 64, and how much is left ...

There is probably more, but .....

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook