[Electronics-Talk] Bathroom scale

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 10 14:50:18 UTC 2016

Also where you stand on the platform, whether or not you are leaning or straight, whether or not you move etc., all can impact the outcome. So, also make sure you are using the scale consistently, and not moving.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook