[Electronics-Talk] Accessible AV with HDMI

Merv Keck blind5sparrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:08:57 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am contemplating purchasing an Apple TV 4 to replace the Apple TV 3 I
currently own. In order to accomplish this, I will also need something to
connect the new smart hockey puck to so I can get decent sound out of both
the Apple TV and my Samsung HDTV.
Can anyone recommend either an accessible surround sound home theatre system
or blue ray with 5:1 surround sound. I found a few different possible
choices on Amazon that did not cause me to faint at the price, however,
without actually seeing them I had no idea if they were accessible to blind
individuals.
Thanks in advance,
Merv