[Electronics-Talk] Turbo Tax

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:38:28 UTC 2016

I have used the TurboTax website to do my taxes for the last four or five years.  I am a jaws user and have a Windows computer. I don't need help for almost anything on that website. Most of it is extremely accessible as far as I can recall.

Sharonda
Sent from my mobile device; please excuse any mistakes