[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] Iphone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Mar 16 15:21:42 UTC 2016

My wife experiences this from time to time and we find that the first
thing to try is to go to the app switcher and close any open apps.
Unlike a computer getting out of an app with the home button does not
close it, and neither does shutting down the phone. When you boot up the
phone again and go to the app switcher, you will find that the apps are
still open. You should always close an app in the app switcher when done
using it, or at least when you shut down the phone.
Andy