[Electronics-Talk] Iphone

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:29:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

I asked this exact question last week. The only thing that worked for me
was going to Settings-General-Background App Refresh and turning this off.
I have not had the problem you described since turning this feature off. I
have an iPhone 6 and turning the phone off, closing all apps, resetting,
etc. did not work for me. Hope this helps.