[Electronics-Talk] [EXTERNAL] iphone apps for bar code identification

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi Gadget Girl,

If you think you might like a bar code scanning program on your phone, try Red Laser.  I think it works much better than digit eyes.  There were times when my ID Mate Quest wouldn't read a particular bar code but Red Laser read it fine!  Over all I would say ID Mate is the best but it is nice to have another alternative method.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone