[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:38:16 UTC 2016

Given what an S7 costs, if you're just going to turn it into an iPhone
then I'd think you'd might as well just get an iPhone. Personally, I
like choice, and I wouldn't get an Android phone just to turn it into an
iPhone.

I have a Nexus 7 tablet, which isn't a high end smart phone, but I find
Android usable and I prefer it over my iPhone for some tasks. I couldn't
possibly tell another person if it's worth the price or not though.

The mailing list I'd recommend for Android phones is vi-android. You can
subscribe to it using the following instructions:

To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
vi-android-request at freelists.org with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
(new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail