[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Fri Mar 25 12:43:52 UTC 2016

I want a genuinely different but very accessible phone.  I have two
iPhones on my family account, and need a different phone for myself, as
my older Nokia phones won't be usable on AT&T's network as of May 13.  I
just want to make sure that the S7 is as accessible as the iPhone.  If
not, then that issue's a deal breaker. Thanks.--Matthew Chao