[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Mar 25 14:15:39 UTC 2016

I think it would be very hard to say that any android phone is as accessible as an iPhone. I know some folks will want to debate this, and I do believe that android is getting better, but I believe that the iPhone is still the gold standard for smart phone excess ability.

Jim

Written While on the Move