[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 07:11:12 UTC 2016

that sounds great, Marsha. Now I want to go to walmart and get it. Actually
one time when I was checking to see what phones they had at walgreens, that
was one of the phones that they had. At the time I didn't know that it had
speech in it. I didn't think I was familiar with family mobile, but when I
searched it, I found out it was from Walmart, and I remember one of the
sales associates that assisted me in my shopping had family mobile for her
cell service. Thanks again.