[Electronics-Talk] Android Cellphones: Are They Worth It

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 07:20:14 UTC 2016

Marsha, On saturday I got the lg450, and it is a nice little phone. I'm just
exploring the phone and getting use to it, which won't take long. I like the
calculator in the phone. I tried sending a text message which I was able to
write, but I couldn't seem to find the option to send the message. I did
find the delivery options. I'm going to see if I could figure it out. I got
the phone at walmart with family mobile. I also went on the internet with it
for a while, where it had the news stories. I was just wondering if you knew
the subscribing directions for the lg phone list. Thank you.

Arlene