[Electronics-Talk] Deals thru Mother's Day:Talking Book Player, Victor Stream, Daily Deal:Talking Mp3 Players & Much More!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri May 6 02:26:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Special Mother's Day Deals continue through Monday!

Additionally all players come with free wall chargers!

There's a great deal on the newest Victor Stream, our Talking Book
Player, a super daily deal on a Talking Mp3 Player with free
accessories, extra special discount on Bluetooth transmitters and
receivers with your purchase of a player, deals on talking phones and
much, much more! Read on for details...

One more time this week, we have an extra special Daily Deal on the
Talking Sansa Clip Plus 8GB for only $79.99 including a free 16GB
microSD card and wall charger:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Have you heard about the program called Codex? This program can be
used  to easily remove the DRM from your Kindle and other Ebooks so
you can read them on your reader of choice. See this article:
http://blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=14905.

Our new Talking Daisy Book & Media Player will read these eBook files
using the very-high quality Ivona Sally and Joey voices! All features
are controlled with buttons and it sounds fantastic!

It's currently discounted to only $229.99. You can listen to my
interview with JJ from Blind Bargains as I answer questions and
demonstrate this new Daisy player by following this link: Blind
Bargains Podcast #40:
http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=13737

This Talking Daisy Book & Media Player comes with a free wall charger,
earphones, USB cable and lanyard, fits in your pocket, and reads
unprotected Daisy and eBooks with full navigation features, as well as
playing your favorite unprotected music and audiobooks. It comes with
2 Ivona voices Sally and Joey and the reading and system voices don't
have to be the same voice. So you can use Joey to read the system
menus and Sally to read your Daisy and EBooks or vice versa, or you
can just choose one of them to be both the system and reading voice.

You can read more about it and order it from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player_p_75.html

Don't forget if you're looking for the new Victor Stream you can get
it from us, this week for $339.99 with no additional hidden charges.
It also comes with a free 4GB SD card, Long and short USB cables,
silicone case, earphones, and wall charger in the box. You can read
about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

You can still get a Talking Sansa Clip Plus 4GB for only $75.99, the
Talking Sansa Clip Plus 8GB player for $85.99, or the Talking Sansa
Clip Zip! Get extra discounts on accessories & micro SD cards with the
purchase of any player! Order them from
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Mp3-Players_c_1.html

Bluetooth transmitters and receivers on special starting at just
$34.99 with the purchase of the Talking Book Player, Victor Stream or
Talking Mp3 Player. Just choose it from the combo box below any of our
players!

Purchased separately they start at $39.99! Don't forget to check out
our latest transmitter, the Mini-jack TX4, and reciever, the Mini-jack
AX4 which speaks when turned on, off, and in pairing
mode.http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

Enable your Talking MP3 Player, Talking Daisy Book & Media Player,
Victor Stream, Plextalk Pocket, BookPort, NLS player etc, Basically
any device with audio playback capability with a 3.5mm headphone jack
to use Bluetooth for wireless listening pleasure! Download and listen
to this audio presentation in which I demonstrate using the Miccus
Mini-jack Bluetooth Transmitter and receiver with my Talking MP3
Player: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Txao1DiiuvcUg3Zi1XXzJ5YkE/view?usp=sharing

More accessories & savings:

• Bluetooth Headsets starting at $39.99, including our latest
addition, the Avantree Audition Bluetooth headset with introductory
savings! It also works with SIRI on your iPhone!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Headsets_c_19.html

• Speakers starting at $14.99 for a case and speakers in one, we also
have the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth stereo speakers and the Portable
Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker, both of which can
be used to answer calls when paired with your smartphone!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Speakers_c_17.html

You can get a talking Samsung Haven flip phone or Samsung Gusto 3 for
just $59.99. Get 10% off accessible iPhones & Android phones:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Accessible-Phones_c_22.html

This special runs through Monday May 9th, so hurry and save big!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Happy Mother's Day!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121