[Electronics-Talk] Juliet Pro Embossor for Sale

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Sun May 15 01:30:07 UTC 2016

Hi All,

A friend of mine would like to sell her Juliet Pro embossor. Time is imperative, so she said if you make her an offer and she can sell it in the next couple weeks she'd sell it for less than she'd get if she hung onto it longer. Sounds like a great opportunity for someone who's looking for one. I don't need one but I told her I'd pass along the message. Sorry I don't have any more info about it. Contact me if interested and I'll pass on her contact info.

Thanks,
Sarah