[Electronics-Talk] Control of Electronics Via Smart Device

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Nov 9 19:34:01 UTC 2016

Tracy, I think there are grains of truth in the story, but at the
same time, it is a big generalization!

I think that some devices, hooked to the Internet have security
problems.  We always see this when a new product category is
connected.  Ultimately I think they will harden things.  It probably
isn't a good idea to say no, absolutely, ultimately this will become
a viable option for some. Hopefully it will be one of a number of options.

Dave