[Electronics-Talk] Control of Electronics Via Smart Device

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 9 19:03:09 UTC 2016

I heard a story on the radio recently that said household appliances
connected to the Internet, i.e., your phone, are the new favorite target for
hackers.  The phone is secure; the router is secure, but internet-connected
appliances are not.  Get into one of them, and you slide through to the
phone and the router.
No Thanks.  I'll pass on appliances that connect to my phone.
Tracy