[Electronics-Talk] Control of Electronics Via Smart Device

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 20:07:00 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

	This kind of attitude also needs to stop! This is something all of
us need to take a hand in executing. Don't tell me that I should do
everything. Here's what you should have said:

Sounds good to me.  Why don't all of us become shark and built our own shark
tank?  Together we can raise enough money to start such a company. This
needs to be a team effort I said "T.E.A.M" as in "Together everyone achieves
more!"
LOL!

Gerald

	If we're supposed to be the capable blind people we say we are we
need to do our own fundraising and not always leave it to others to do it
for us. We hate hipocracy!!This needs to be a team effort and should not be
left to one person to pull off.

Peter Donahue