[Electronics-Talk] Control of Electronics Via Smart Device

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Nov 9 20:29:17 UTC 2016

Well said!!!!

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM
-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Peter Donahue via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 3:07 PM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances' <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Peter Donahue <pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Control of Electronics Via Smart Device

Hello everyone,

This kind of attitude also needs to stop! This is something all of us need to take a hand in executing. Don't tell me that I should do everything. Here's what you should have said:

Sounds good to me.  Why don't all of us become shark and built our own shark tank?  Together we can raise enough money to start such a company. This needs to be a team effort I said "T.E.A.M" as in "Together everyone achieves more!"
LOL!

Gerald

If we're supposed to be the capable blind people we say we are we need to do our own fundraising and not always leave it to others to do it for us. We hate hipocracy!!This needs to be a team effort and should not be left to one person to pull off.

Peter Donahue