[Electronics-Talk] Appliances Control With IPhone

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Wed Nov 9 22:11:42 UTC 2016

It may not be completely accessible, though I don't have enough experience
with that to say for certain. So far, we have used ours with pretty good
success or I should say that the problems have not been access ones so far.
I think it may be a device that the story referenced suggests people are
using to attack security vulnerabilities. I have not heard the story, though
I should.
Jim