[Electronics-Talk] future of accessibility in appliances and devices

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 18:21:10 UTC 2016

Jim:

Okay, the smart phone may be one way to have access but, manufacturers still
should make heir appliances accessible.  Not every blind or visually
impaired person, especially aging seniors, can afford a smart phone.  Also
many seniors are not comfortable with the new touch screen technology.

Sandra Johnson