[Electronics-Talk] future of accessibility in appliances and devices

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 05:35:51 UTC 2016

Fred, I appreciate the information about the keyboards. I would like to know
about some of the models of keyboards that have the number keypad, iif you
know of them. Possibly I could use it with the android phone I have, and
whenever I can afford an i phone. I just hope one of these days I could
finally accomplish the using of the touch screen and that it will finally
click with me. Thank you so much for your helpful information.

Arlene