[Electronics-Talk] future of accessibility in appliances and devices

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Nov 11 03:04:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

My wife Mary does not like touch screens, either.  However, she uses her iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard with amazing results.  In this way, the many wonderful apps which make our lives as blind persons, much easier are available while still using buttons.

These keyboards come in various sizes including 1 which is about the size of the iPhone 5 and is convenient to carry around.  Others are full size and some even come with numeric keypads.  ATGuys.com carries a couple different models.

I hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Fred