[Electronics-Talk] Windows 10, microsoft edge and internet explorer

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:51:38 UTC 2016

Hi, I will check it out and get back to you, but if I remember I hit
the start button, windows key,  and start typing internet and it comes
up as a choice and then I hit enter. I will check it out again, just
waiting for my laptop to load with its darn updates.

--
Lori Motis
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post