[Electronics-Talk] Windows 10, microsoft edge and internet explorer

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:56:07 UTC 2016

I just tried it and it works like this: I pressed the windows key, for
search, and then started typing inter and it gave me choices, and it
is the Internet Explorer desktop app. and then select with the space
bar. If it goes to edge instead, just hit escape and try again. Not
sure how to set it as your default browser yet.
Lori