[Electronics-Talk] What is the smallest Samsung tv with voice guide?

Terry Borden n2ied at stny.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 22:12:58 UTC 2016

Not sure if this will help you.

TV Accessibility
Vision

Voice Guide
Voice Guide enables the television to read on-screen text back to you and
provides verbal feedback about the selected volume, current channel and
programme information. It also reads out loud all the text displayed in the
Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Voice Guide works for every menu on the
TV, making any and all adjustments or set-up tasks a breeze to complete. You
can also adjust the pitch and tone of the Voice Guide to suit your
preferences.

You can activate Voice Guide from the 'Accessibility Shortcuts' menu by
pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model) button on the
Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System Settings.

Audio Description
Audio Description (AD) is a service provided with many UK TV programmes
whereby an additional audio track is broadcast which provides a verbal
description of the scene to aid understanding. This is particularly helpful
for viewers with visual impairments.

You can find the Audio Description setting through the 'Accessibility
Shortcuts' menu by pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model)
button on the Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System
Settings.

Settings Menu Transparency
Settings Menu Transparency settings allow you to enable or disable the use
of transparency for on-screen TV menus. Typically a menu is displayed on top
of the current TV programme and the video can still be seen through the
menu. If you have mild vision impairments, making the menu background opaque
it can make it easier to read the text presented in the menu.

You can enable Settings Menu Transparency from the 'Accessibility Shortcuts'
menu by pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model) button on
the Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System Settings.

High Contrast
High Contrast mode configures the TV to display all menus with an opaque
black background and a white or yellow font. This provides you with maximum
contrast and visibility of the text, and is extremely useful if you have any
form of visual impairment.

You can enable High Contrast from the 'Accessibility Shortcuts' menu by
pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model) button on the
Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System Settings.

Enlarge
Enlarge enables you to see important elements on the screen with a larger,
or zoomed-in, effect.

You can activate the Enlarge feature through the 'Accessibility Shortcuts'
menu by pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model) button on
the Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System Settings.

Learn Remote Control
Learn Remote Control is a new feature whereby the TV enters a teaching mode
to help you get the most from your viewing experience. In this mode the TV
assists you by telling you each time you press a button on the remote
control, what that button does. Through this feature visually impaired or
blind users can quickly learn the location and operation of the buttons on
their remote control without affecting normal TV operation.

You can enable the Learn Remote Control feature from the 'Accessibility
Shortcuts' menu by pressing and holding the <MUTE> (<VOLUME> for 2016 model)
button on the Smart Remote or from the Accessibility Menu within System
Settings.

Ba