[Electronics-Talk] xfinity talking remote

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 01:57:13 UTC 2016

The Microphone button is located just above the Xfinity button.  That’s the button just above the up arrow button.  Once the remote is set up, just press and hold the microphone button.  You’ll here a ping.  Just talk and then release the button. No need to train to your voice at all.  To activate Voice guidance, you need to do something else.  IF you look just above the one key, there’s a triangle key.  Tap it twice quickly.  The voice will then come on and tell you what to do.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!